- 6 eggs,
- 1.6kg of sugar,
- 200g flour,
- 50g butter,
- lemon peel.
Fill and decoration ingredients:
- about 1/2kg of strawberries,
- 1kg sugar,
- 30g cream.
- Whisk the yolk foam, with sugar, add grated rind of lemon, melted butter, gradually add flour and hard snow at the end of the egg whites.
- Gently mix all, pour forth and sprinkle in the flour mold and bake at medium temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the stuffing: strawberries in half and put in a crushing two thirds involved cream.
- The other half of the strawberry is clear from the stalks, drain the water and sprinkle with cognac or brandy.
- Cut cake horizontally spreads strawberry cream, and all the rest involved cream coatings and decorations prepared strawberries.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Strawberry Cake,