- 3 fresh apples
- 3 fresh pears
- 3 fresh tangerines
- 3 fresh oranges
- 4-5 fresh kiwis
- 40 g – 60 g of whipped cream powder
- several pieces of the milk chocolate sticks (or chocolate wafer sticks) for decoration
1. Wash the apples, peel off its cover (crust) and cut them to small cube pieces.
2. Wash the pears, peel off its cover (crust) and cut them to small cube pieces.
3. Remove the tangerines crust and cut the tangerines to small cube pieces, also.
4. Remove the oranges crust and cut them to small cube pieces.
5. Peel off the kiwis cover (crust) and cut them to small cube pieces.
6. In a separate deeper vessel, pour in the whipped cream powder, add a sugar according to taste, add appropriate content of water or milk (read a back side tutorial on the small whipped cream bag) and mix it well with a mixer, until you get the reach consistent whipped cream foam.
7. Take several glass cups, (ice cream cups would be very suitable), put in some mixture of each sort of fresh fruits, watching to keep their consistency.
8. On the top of the fresh fruit pieces mixture, put prepared whipped cream foam, as much as you can, to get the rich and decorative look.
9. Use your arranging imagination to add the milk chocolate sticks (or chocolate wafer sticks) embedded into the whipped cream.
10.Also, you can add some small decorative paper umbrella which is not edible but it looks good.
This fresh fruits cup – salad is very simple, quick and very delicious desert that fits in any common or celebrating situations. Really nice desert. Enjoy!