- fresh trout,
- olive oil,
- fresh parsley.
- Quantity of ingredients is added to taste. Clean trouts (or even better buy cleaned), wash and let it drain a bit.
- Garlic and parsley finely chop. On a trout going about two cloves of garlic, one for filling and one for placing over the finished fish.
- Take appropriate pan and place parchment paper. Trout only brush with oil on both sides and place in baking dish. Charge it with a marinade of garlic, finely chopped parsley, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees and put a fish that is baked on one side for about 15 minutes, then turn and bake the other side another 15 minutes.
- Serve finished fish and pour over the fish, to taste, more lemon juice, parsley and garlic. Serve with potato salad.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Roasted Trout,