- 2 pieces of chicken breasts
- 250 gr of bread crumbs
- 100 gr of flour
- 0,5 l of cooking oil
- 5 whole eggs
- salt according to taste
- dry mixed seasoning vegetables (a condiment) according to taste
1. Divide chicken breast bones from the meat (so called, white meat). Chicken breast bones could be used for chicken soup cooking, and the meat should be cut to thin steaks.
1. At first, prepare two empty deep, soup plates.
2. Pour 250 gr of bread crumbs and 100 gr of flour into the first plate and mix them well.
3. Break 5 whole eggs, pour them into the second plate and whisk them well by fork.
4. One side of each chicken steak sprinkle with salt and the other side of a steak sprinkle with a condiment, according to taste.
5. Each of the chicken steaks roll into the mixture of bread crumbs and flour, then, roll it into the eggs, and roll it into the mixture of bread crumbs and flour, again. This kind of steaks treatment gives a thicker crust after the process of frying.
6. Meanwhile, prepare a saucepan, pour in 0,5 l of cooking oil, put it onto the turned on stove plate and wait to get warmed.
7. Each chicken steak, rolled into the bread crumbs and flour, then into the eggs, and then, into the bread crumbs and flour again, put and fry into the saucepan with a hot oil.
8. At first, the stove plate, while the oil is warming, should be set about 200 Celsius degrees, and when you start frying, lower the temperature to about 180 Celsius degrees.
9. All sides of chicken steaks should be fried well by turning around them frequently, until they get golden brown color.
10.When the frying was over, fried breaded chicken breast steaks should be served hot, as the main meal, contributed with french fries or mashed potatoes.
Really, very tasty, delicious and advisable recipe. Enjoy!