- 600 g mixed minced meat,
- 1 slice of bread soaked in milk,
- ties parsley 1 sheet,
- 2 onions,
- 1 egg,
- 2 tablespoons flour,
- 4 tablespoons oil,
- 1/2 l of tomato juice,
- little sugar,
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper,
- dried vegetables seasoning.
Preparation of meatballs:
- Clean onions, wash, cut and whisk well in a wooden mortar. You can also chop onions in small peaces and then fry in a little oil, but the first method better. Soak breadcrumb in milk and leave it to swell.
- Blend together the onions with the meat, add squeezed soaked bread, salt, sprinkle dried vegetables, spices, add the pepper, add the egg and finely chopped parsley leaf, and all mix well. Leave mixture to stand twenty minutes (if you have time, can stand more) in a cool place.
- Moisten your hands and make a meatballs, roll them in flour and fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
Preparation of tomato sauce:
- On the hot oil, fry 2 tablespoons of flour, add a little spice ground pepper, pour tomato, add salt and little sugar on the top of kitchen knife and stir sauce until thick.
- When the sauce is finished, drop the meatballs in sauce and let the dish to simmer slowly 1-2 min, with stirring. Then you can serve the meatballs in sauce.
In Serbia is generally served with mashed potatoes.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Meatballs in Tomato Sauce (Ćufte u paradajz sosu),