- 1 kg of potatoes (or the same quantity of frozen half treated french fries – already prepared for frying)
- 0,4-0,5 l of cooking oil
- salt according to taste
1. Wash and peel the fresh potatoes, cut them to the french fries shape sticks with the french fries cutter, or use already prepared, frozen half treated french fries that could be supplied in any shopping center.
2. Turn on the stove plate, pour 0,4-0,5 l of cooking oil into a saucepan, put it onto the plate and wait until the oil get hot. Set the temperature about 200 Celsius degrees.
3. Little lower the temperature to about 180 Celsius degrees, put the french fries into the pan and start first take frying for about 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes of frying, take them out of the saucepan and put them off into some previously prepared vessel, to stay for about 10 minutes, while you are frying another first take bunch.
5. Then, after about ten minutes, put back half fried potatoes into the saucepan again, to finish the frying process in the second take, for about 5-10 minutes more. With this kind of french fries treatment, two takes frying, we achieve the aim to get french fries golden colored soft enough, but still crispy at the same time.
6. When the french fries are done, take them out from the oil quickly with the lattice spoon, add salt according to taste and prepare them for serving.
French fries, prepared in this way, are the most delicious, inevitable and irresistible contribution to any main meat meal.
Our best recommendations. Enjoy!