- 3 fresh middle size cucumbers
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 2/3 tea spoon of sugar
- 3 average bulbs of garlic
- 1 tea spoon of vinegar (or according to taste)
- 2-3 full soup spoons of sour cream
1. Peel the fresh cucumbers first, and cut them to thin round slices with a slicer.
2. Squeeze some water out of them by hand, and throw the squeezed water out.
3. Add 1 tea spoon of salt.
4. Add 2/3 tea spoon of sugar.
5. Add 3 bulbs of chopped garlic.
6. Add 1 tea spoon of vinegar, and stir it well.
7. Add 2-3 full soup spoons of sour cream, stir it all well once more, pour, arrange and decorate finished salad into several small appropriate vessels and the salad is ready for serving.
Serve this tasty salad as an contribution to any main meat meal or fried breaded vegetables meal. Have a good appetite and enjoy!