- 700g wheat flour
- 300g whole-wheat flour
- 30g yeast
- 1.5 dl warm water
- 60g icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6dl warm milk
- 70g butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Dissolve yeast in warm water with one teaspoon of sugar.
- Add salt, sugar, yeast, milk, melted margarine to 300 g of wheat flour, and knead smooth soft dough.
- Divide dough into two equal parts.
- Add 250g of wheat flour to the first part of dough and knead until become a smooth mixture.
- Add cocoa powder, remaining flour, whole-wheat flour to the second part of the dough and knead until become a smooth mixture too.
- Put each dough in a greased bowls and leave them on a warm place to double its volume.
- Divide each dough into two equal parts.
- Spread one piece of the light dough and one piece of the dark dough in rectangular pieces dimensions 20 x 30cm, then put the dark dough above the bright dough and roll them like a cane.
- In the same way prepare another roll of the other two halves of the doughs – light and dark.
- Put loaves of bread in a greased bowl and let stand until double its volume. Then bake breads about 40 minutes at 220 celsius degrees in a pre-heated oven.