- 1 kg of potatoes of equal size,
- 250 g of dried bacon,
- 200 g of whole milk sheep cheese,
- 3 bell peppers,
- 3 onions,
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash potatoes and remove from each a slice of about one-eighth of potato. In this space put a slice of bacon, cheese, pepper, and a slice of onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pack each potato in aluminum foil and bake in the live coal made of the grapevine wood. In the absence of the fireplace you can bake in the oven.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Peasant Potatoes,