- 300 g of spinach,
- 250 g of sour cream,
- 200 g of white bread,
- 100 g of butter,
- 100 g of breadcrumbs,
- a bunch of parsley,
- 6 eggs,
- 2 dl milk,
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil and grind the spinach. Whisk 50g of butter, 6 egg yolks, sour cream, previously soaked in milk and squeezed bread, spinach, chopped parsley, salt, pepper and snow of 6 egg whites whisked.
- Stir all ingredients slowly, and place it in the pudding mold which is previously buttered and sprinkled with breadcrumbs.
- Cook for 45 minutes on the hot steam.
- When the pudding is finished, pour the melted butter and fried crumbs. Serve warm.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Spinach Pudding,