(For 4 servings)
- 1 cooked chicken,
- 3 kohlrabies,
- 4 tomatoes,
- oil (4 tablespoons),
- lemon juice (1 tablespoon),
- cayenne pepper,
- Remove the skin from cooked chicken, and then remove the white meat from the breast and from the place over the drumstick and cut in strips. The remaining meat use to make a chicken bouillon and serve separately as a soup, and spice to taste.
- Peel the kohlrabi, cut into sticks and cook briefly in a bit of salt water.
- When kohlrabi cool down, add cut up chicken meat.
- Cut tomato into eight parts, and also add to the chicken.
- Overlaid a large plate with a lettuce leaves.
- Well stir dressing ingredients (oil, lemon juice, pepper and salt), pour over the salad and let it absorb a little, then all pour over the previously prepared lettuce leaves and serve immediately.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Chicken Salad with Kohlrabi,