- 1 kg hake,
- cup white wine,
- parsley or celery,
- black pepper,
- salted vegetable seasoning,
- 1 kg cooked potatoes.
- At the heated oil fry sliced hake (Cut while frozen) until become golden brown on both sides. Add salt and remove from oil.
- In oil pour a glass of water, a glass of white wine, 1 tablespoon salted vegetable seasoning and a little black pepper. Add the parsley or the entire link celery and a lot of garlic.
- Order the fish in the pan with a lid and put each line of parsley and garlic. Pour sauce and allow the lid to stand.
- Serve with boiled potatoes.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Hake in Sauce,