(enough for 4 people)
- 200 g margarine,
- 100 g lard,
- 400 g sugar,
- 4 eggs,
- 2 cups of milk,
- 600 g flour,
- 1 sachet of baking powder,
- vanilla sugar,
- 1 kg walnuts.
- Stir together 200 g of margarine and 100 g of lard, add 10 tablespoons of sugar and 4 egg yolks and continue stirring well.
- Add 2 cups of milk, 600 g of flour mixed with a baking powder and vanilla sugar. Knead the dough.
- Put more than half of dough in greased baking pan, then well beat 4 egg whites with 6 tablespoons of sugar and pour over the dough in the pan. Add 1 kg of walnuts to all of that.
- Spread the rest of the dough to form the crust that fit pan shape and place it over filling.
- Place the pie into the medium heated oven and bake until the crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle powder sugar over warm pie.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Lazy Walnut Pie,