- 1 kg cleaned hake,
- cayenne pepper,
- Cleaned hakes wash and dry. If the fish is too big cut it into small steaks.
- In a large pot heat enough oil to fry. In deep dish pour the milk, and in other prepare flour.
- Each fish, soak in milk and then in flour and fry until it’s golden brown.
- Arrange fried fish in a baking dish, place in hot oven and bake until soft.
- Baked hakes sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve fish garnished with lemon wedges and parsley.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Roasted Hake,