- 500 g boneless pork steaks,
- 150 g kajmak (Serbian creamy dairy product) – you can use some cream cheese instead,
- 2 eggs,
- bread crumbs,
- Pound pork steaks untill they are thin and soft and on each steak put a little kajmak (or cream cheese).
- Wrap the meat into the rolls and secure each piece with a toothpick.
- Coat the steaks in the flour, then dip them into beaten eggs and finally roll in bread crumbs.
- Fry in hot oil untill golden yellow.
This steak is sometimes called jokingly “maidens’ dream” (devojački san), because of its shape.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Karadjordje's Steak (Karađorđeva šnicla),