- 1,5 kg of fresh chicken wings
- 250 gr of bread crumbs
- 100 gr of flour
- 0,5 l of cooking oil
- 5 whole eggs
- salt according to taste
- dry mixed seasoning vegetables (a condiment) according to taste
1. At first, prepare two empty deep, soup plates.
2. Pour 250 gr of bread crumbs and 100 gr of flour into the first plate and mix them well.
3. Break 5 whole eggs, pour them into the second plate and whisk them well by fork.
4. Each chicken wing sprinkle with salt and a condiment according to taste.
5. Each of the wings roll into the mixture of bread crumbs and flour, then, roll it into the eggs, and roll it into the mixture of bread crumbs and flour, again.
6. Meanwhile, prepare a saucepan, pour in 0,5 l of cooking oil, put it onto the turned on stove plate and wait to get warmed.
7. Each chicken wing, rolled into the bread crumbs and flour, then into the eggs, and then, into the bread crumbs and flour again, put and fry into the saucepan with a hot oil.
8. At first, the stove plate, while the oil is warming, should be set about 200 Celsius degrees, and when you start frying, lower the temperature to about 180 Celsius degrees.
9. All sides of chicken wings should be fried well by turning around them frequently, until they get golden brown color.
10.When the frying was over, fried breaded chicken wings should be served hot, as the main meal, contributed with french fries, mashed potatoes, or with an special addition of cooked spinach.
Really, very tasty, delicious and advisable recipe. Enjoy!