- 150 g of chopped lamb meat cubes,
- 150 g mushrooms,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1 chopped onion,
- 1 small green pepper (chopped),
- 10 grain of green pepper,
- 1 dl rose wines,
- 3 tablespoons tomato (chopped in cubes),
- 80 g hard cheese, coarse grated,
- salt and pepper to taste,
- 1 tablespoon parsley,
- 1 egg yolk,
- 1 / 2 package puff pastry.
- Heat butter, add spices to meat and fry it. Add the finely sliced mushrooms, onions and peppers. Together fry in oil, add the green pepper, tomatoes and wine and continue frying. Cool it. Add cheese, parsley and piquant spices.
- From the thin made puff pastry remove a wide strip as for the roll. Above put the cooled concoction, then overlay with the second strip. Attach the ends with yolk. Decorate the dough, spread with yolk and in pre-heated oven bake for 30 minutes at 200 celsius degrees.
- Serve warm.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Lamb Roll,