- 1/2 kg of ground pork meat
- 1/2 kg of noodles (classic or colored and different shapes will do)
- 1 onion (bigger one)
- 1 soup spoon of Vegeta (a condiment)
- 5-6 soup spoons of cooking oil
- 1 tea spoon of ground black pepper
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 600 ml of sour cream
- 1 egg
- 300 ml of classic mayonnaise
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 2 l of water (for noodles cooking)
- 1 tea spoon of oregano spice (optionally and according to taste)
- small dose of a basil catched with two fingers (optionally and according to taste)
Ground pork meat preparation:
1. Pour 2-3 soup spoons of cooking oil into appropriate pan,add a bigger chopped onion, add 1/2 kg of ground pork meat, add 1 tea spoon of ground black pepper, add 1 soup spoon of Vegeta (a condiment) and add
1 tea spoon of salt. Put the pan on the plate, turn the stove on and simmer the ground meat with its additions about 10 minutes with occasional stir to prevent not to get burned.
2. In the meantime, prepare noodles for cooking. Pour about 2 l of water into another pan, add 1 soup spoon of cooking oil and cook it until it starts to boil. Pour the noodles into a boiling water and cook them for about 10 minutes, until they get cooked (become soft, but not sticky).
3. Drain the boiled water from the pan by cullender and pour back drained noodles into a pan.
4. Now, mix the braised meat with the noodles, stir it well, and pout the new mixture mass into an oily (with one soup spoon of oil), refractory glass pan (or into an oval shaped frying pan), add separately prepared the mixture of 300 ml of sour cream and 1 egg, stir it all well and equally arrange through the pan. Optionally you can pour over the oregano spice and basil according to taste.
5. Put this pan into the stove oven and bake it for about 30 minutes with the temperature of 200 celsius degrees.
During the baking process make the preparation of the white sauce which will be needed at the end, as an addition on an serving occasion.
White sauce preparation:
Pour into a glass vessel 300 ml of sour cream, add 300 ml of mayonnaise, add 4-5 chopped garlic cloves. Stir it all well, and the white sauce is done. Serve with the hot baked noodles and meat, pouring over the meal in each consumer’s eating plate.
Very tasty and delicious, guaranteed. Enjoy!