- 600 g of pork cut into cubes,
- salt and pepper to taste,
- 1 tablespoon of butter,
- 2 onions,
- 1 tablespoon of tomato concentrate,
- 1 tablespoon of flour,
- 3 tablespoone of mild cayenne pepper,
- 6 dcl of beer,
- 1 bay leaf,
- 1 teaspoon of chopped rosemary,
- 150 g of sour cream.
- Season the meat and fry in butter. Add chopped onion and fry a little while. Then add the tomato concentrate, flour, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, rosemary and beer. Cover it and simmer over low heat for about 40 minutes.
- Remove the soft meat from the sauce and leave it in a warm place. Add a sour cream in a sauce with all other ingredients and stir, then return the meat and serve warm.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Pork Paprikash with Beer,