- 500 g butter,
- 1 kg tomatoes,
- 1.5 kg of meat (beef, veal or lamb),
- 1 kg onion,
- 1.5 kg of fresh pepper,
- 5 laurel leaves,
- salt and pepper to taste.
- In large clay pan put in layers: butter cut into slices, onion cut into rings, meat cut into smaller pieces. Then cut tomato into slices and pepper in half.
- Between each layer put a laurel leaf and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered 3 hours at the temperature of 180 Celsius degrees.
- Remove the first layer of roasted peppers (which is used as a cover).