- 600 g meat (half beef and half pork, or pork only),
- 100 g dried bacon,
- 150 g dried sausages,
- 2 onions,
- a handful of rice,
- 4 medium sized potatoes,
- a bunch of parsley,
- 1 tbsp of dried vegetable seasonings,
- 1 kg of frozen vegetables (eggplant, carrots, green beans, peppers, tomatoes).
- Cut the meat into cubes, bacon into strips, sausage into slices.Chop onions. Peel and cut potatoes into small cubes.
- Heat the oil and fry onions, bacon and sausage. Add meat, pour 1.5 dl of water and add seasoning of dried vegetables. Simmer all together for a little while. Add potatoes and rice.Continue simmering. Add vegetables, finely cut parsley, salt and pepper. Pour water to cover the ingredients.
- Put casserole in the preheated oven with lid on and bake for 30 minutes.Remove the lid and bake for another 20 minutes. Total time of 50 minutes. Serve warm.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Serbian Casserole (Đuveč),