- 8 veal cutlets,
- 4 sheets of ham,
- 4 sheets trappist cheese (or any hard cheese),
- 2 eggs,
- 100 g oil,
- 100 g bread crumbs,
- 50 g flour,
- 4 slices lemon,
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Pound cutlets with meat mallet. It is preferable to form cutlets to be equal shape. At every second, put a sheet of ham and a sheet of cheese. Overlap it with the remaining cutlets.
- Pat double cutlets, roll them in the flour and dip into the beaten eggs, finally roll in the bread crumbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry in high heat oil on both sides until become brown.
- Place it in pre-heated dish and decorate with slices of lemon.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Veal Cordon Bleu (Plava traka),