(For 4 servings)
- 600 g leaf crust for baking,
- 150 g of salty cheese,
- 2-3 eggs,
- cheese cream,
- salt to taste.
- Grease a bit the baking pan, then place into a two or three crusts so that the edges of crusts hang down around the outside of the pan.
- In a medium sized bowl stir eggs until blended, add cheese and cream cheese and stir well with a fork or a whisk, and salt to taste.
- Crumble cheese as desired, and other bark crease and arrange them in a baking pan one to the other, sprinkle with cheese and those prepared topping with eggs. At the end of lap one ends through complex crust, add some of the remaining of those prepared topping with eggs (just a little without crumbled cheese) and put to bake in the strong temperature.
- Cut into a quarters or eighths with a bakery knife.
Cheese burek (a sort of pie with cheese) is traditional Balkanian meal. Although there are other ingredients with which it can be filled (meat, apple,pizza ingredients, mushrooms…), burek with cheese is the most popular. A way of making is the same for all, the difference is only in the fill ingredients.