- Cut parts of chicken meat (liver,gizzard,heart,chicken back,wings etc.)
- 2 l of water
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley
- 1 soup spoon of Vegeta or “Spice C” (a condiment)
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 150 gr of noodles ( dry dough cuttings,small square dry dough flakes,vermicelli)
1. 2 l of water pour into a deeper cooking pan and add cut parts of chicken meat.
2. cut 1 whole carrot and 1 whole parsley endways into 4 pieces each and drop them into the pan.
3. Than, add 1 soup spoon of Vegeta (“Spice C” – a condiment) and also, add 1 tea spoon of salt.
4. Turn on the stove plate and start cooking. Cook it in a boiling water until the meat is done (about 30-40 minutes). At the same time, all other ingredients will also be cooked.
5. After that, take off the pan of the stove plate, strain the cooked soup with the strainer into another pan. That will do the soup more clear in the end of a cooking process.
6. Pour strained soup liquid back into the first pan, take chicken meat pieces, carrots and parsley also back into the first pan, and put the pan back on the stove plate. Let the soup keep boiling once more for a few minutes (about 5 minutes).
7. Turn off the stove plate, and while the soup is still boiling, add 150 gr of noodles (dough cuttings, small square dough flakes etc.). Leave the pan on the stove plate for some time while the plate is still hot.
8. Wait some time until the soup cool down a little and serve it still warm, before a main meal, making tasty introduction to a Sunday’s solemn main meal lunch, for family or guests.
Have good appetite and enjoy!