- 1 liter of cooked tomato juice,
- 1 tablespoon of flour,
- 1 teaspoon of sugar,
- 2 basil leaves,
- 50 g butter.
- Fry one tablespoon of flour in oil and add cooked tomato juice to it. If you do not have a cooked tomato juice, you can add tomato paste tube with one liter of warm water.
- When tomato is cooked, add the salt, sugar, pepper, basil, and cook for 15 minutes.
- You can add pasta or rice to soup.
- When you serve soup, butter can be put into each plate.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Tomato Soup,