- 500 g smoked cod fillets,
- 2 flat tablespoons of flour,
- olive oil,
- 1 onion, finely chopped,
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed,
- 500 g tomatoes,
- 1 tablespoon Worcester sauce,
- 500 g young potatoes,
- Immerse tomatoes for 1 minute in boiled water, then peel and cut it. Fry onions and garlic in a pan, add chopped tomatoes and fry for about ten minutes on medium heat. Make Worcester sauce and spice up to your taste.
- Put the potatoes in the pan and add as much water to be immersed to half. Cook over low heat about 25 minutes. Crushing them slightly with a spoon and cook until water evaporates.
- Divide fish into 4 portions and immerse it in a little flour. Heat a few tablespoons of oil and fry fish for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut the parsley and add it to the potatoes.
- Serve with the young green beans. Bon Appetite!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Smoked Haddock with Potatoes and Tomatoes,