- 2-3 whole pieces of fresh zucchini
- 250 gr of bread crumbs
- 100 gr of flour
- 0,5 l of cooking oil
- 5 whole eggs
- salt according to taste
- dry mixed seasoning vegetables (a condiment) according to taste
1. Peel 2-3 whole fresh pieces of zucchini and cut them endwise to thin slices, as many as you can get.
2. Prepare two empty deep, soup plates.
2. Pour 250 gr of bread crumbs and 100 gr of flour into the first plate and mix them well.
3. Break 5 whole eggs, pour them into the second plate and whisk them well by fork.
4. One side of each zucchini slice sprinkle with salt and the other side of a slice sprinkle with a condiment, according to taste.
5. Each of the zucchini slices roll into the mixture of bread crumbs and flour, then, roll it into the eggs, and roll it into the mixture of bread crumbs and flour, again. This kind of treatment gives a thicker crust after the process of frying.
6. Meanwhile, prepare a saucepan, pour in 0,5 l of cooking oil, put it onto the turned on stove plate, and wait the oil to get warmed.
7. Each zucchini slice, rolled into the bread crumbs and flour, then into the eggs, and then, into the bread crumbs and flour again, put and fry into the saucepan with a hot oil.
8. At first, the stove plate, while the oil is warming, should be set about 200 Celzius degrees, and when you start frying, lower the temperature to about 180 Celzius degrees.
9. All sides of the zucchini slices should be fried well by turning around them frequently, until they get golden brown color.
10.When the frying is over, fried breaded zucchini slices should be served hot, with the main meat meal (mostly with any sort of fried breaded steaks), contributed with french fries or mashed potatoes.
Really, tasty, delicious and advisable recipe. Enjoy!