- old bread,
- finely chopped onion,
- finely chopped garlic,
- little water,
- dried vegetable seasoning,
- cayenne pepper.
- Soak bread in milk and then grind all together in a blender.
- Briefly fry finely chopped onions and garlic in a saucepan.
- Pour a little water, add pepper, dried vegetable seasoning, cayenne pepper and simmer for a while.
- Then add grinded bread and all simmer over low heat for another 10 minutes.
All ingredients add to taste, but be careful not to add too much of some ingredient.
This sauce is served with chopped or shredded into small pieces cooked white chicken meat added into it, decorated with parsley leaf and hard-boiled egg slices, and surrounded by boiled unpeeled potatoes.