- 1 l of clear beef or chicken broth,
- 150 g rice,
- 2 eggs,
- 200 g sour cream,
- 1 lemon,
- Well washed rice add into 1/5 l of boiling salted water and simmer. Squeeze the juice from the lemon half into simmering water with rice to hold rice grains shape.
- After about 20 minutes, when the rice is been well cooked, drain it.
- Whisk sour cream, one whole egg and one egg yolk together. Then, add cooked rice to it and pepper it well.
- Pour hot clear broth over thus prepared rice, stirring constantly.
- Then you can acidify to taste with lemon juice.
- Before serving the soup, sprinkle it with finely chopped parsley leaf. Serve warm.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]White Rice Soup,