- Flaps ham (4 pcs.),
- cheese (150 g),
- spinach (1.5 kg),
- butter (50 g),
- flour (50 g),
- milk (5 oz),
- eggs (2 pcs.)
- Clean and wash the spinach, cook for 15 minutes in salted water.
- During this time, prepare the sauce: fry the flour and butter, but not golden brown. Pour milk and cook until mixture becomes thick.
- Then mix in salt, pepper, curry and 100g grated cheese.
- Shred cooked eggs and mix with 6 tablespoons of sauce and 6 tablespoons water in which spinach is cooked. Stir the remaining cheese. This coat ham and fold in the rolls. Filtered coarse cut spinach and place in baking dish.
- Top arrange ham, pour the remaining sauce and bake in the oven for about ten minutes.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Appetizers Ham,