- mushrooms (400 g),
- eggs (2 pcs.),
- clove (2 pcs.),
- garlic (2 flaps),
- lemon juice,
- wine (1 dl),
- bay leaf (1 pc.),
- Cleaned and well washed mushrooms cut into thin sheets.
- On a hot oil bake mushrooms with chopped garlic, add bay leaf, pepper and clove.
- Bake some more, add salt and pour wine.
- Add lemon juice, and cook for 10-15 minutes until mushrooms do not become soft. Remove them into a container and chill.
- Hard-boiled eggs, peel and slice in slices or quarters.
- Mushrooms decorate eggs and serve.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Piquant Mushrooms,