- 125 g butter,
- 60 g cocoa powder,
- 2 eggs,
- 250 g sugar,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavor,
- 120 g flour,
- flat spoon baking powder.
- 2.5 dl milk,
- 2.5 oz cream,
- 200 g sugar,
- 100 g white chocolate,
- 4 tablespoons flour,
- 2 egg yolks.
Frosting and decoration ingredients:
- 200 g hazelnuts,
- 150 g sugar,
- 200 g cooking chocolate,
- 2 tablespoons milk,
- 50 g butter.
Preparation of crust:
- Melt butter and add cocoa and mix everything well.
- Whisk eggs and sugar, add vanilla and cocoa flavor with butter.
- Add filtered flour and baking powder, slowly pour in the rile and oiled round mold.
- Incinerator at a temperature of 180 degrees about 40 minutes.
- When the roasted extract to cool slightly then remove from molds and wrap in aluminum foil and leave overnight in the cold.
Preparation of fill:
- Whisk egg yolks with sugar and add flour and some milk. Whisk to get a smooth mass.
- Pour the boiled milk and cook until the money is not the cream thickens.
- Add chocolate, remove from oven and rile until the cream is not cool.
- In a completely cooled add cream mixed cream.
- Cut crust into 4 layers, coat the entire cake and ice cream.
- In a separate bowl to put the sugar melted and yellow, add the hazelnuts and mix until it receives a golden caramel color. Coarse grind.
- Melt chocolate, add milk and butter, and smear it on the greasy paper in thicker layer.
- When the plane was cured broad knife.
- Sprinkle the cake with nuts and garnish the top surface of the chocolate rolls.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Chocolate Cake,