- 8 eggs,
- 8 tablespoons sugar,
- 8 tablespoons flour,
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder.
- 10 egg yolks,
- 8 tablespoons of sugar,
- 250 g butter
- dark chocolate for cooking.
- Make a dough of the above ingredients for crust and bake it at 200°C in the heated oven.
- Cut chilled crust into three pieces.
- Cook the fill by steaming egg yolks and sugar.
- Add butter and melted chocolate in the chilled fill, arrange the crusts one by one and fill the cake.
- Coat the entire cake with the rest of the fill and decorate it.
Note: You can freeze the remaining egg whites and use later.
This is great sweet cake for the occasion such as Valentine’s day.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Chocolate Kiss Cake,