- 10 eggs,
- 210g sugar,
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder,
- grated rind of 1 lemon,
- 6 egg whites,
- 210g of roasted and ground poet,
- 100g flour.
- 8 eggs,
- 160g sugar,
- 100g of cooking chocolate,
- 5 dl milk,
- 2 tablespoons flour,
- 160g butter,
- 100g of cooked ground and poet.
Frosting and decoration ingredients:
- 300g of chocolate for cooking,
- 50g butter,
- 2 tablespoons milk,
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar.
Preparation of crust:
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar and add lemon peel, just the egg whites, hazelnuts and flour.
- Bake in greased round molded at 180 degrees about 35 minutes.
- When roasted leave to cool and cut into 3 lists.
Preparation of fill:
- Whisk egg yolks, sugar, flour, and dilute with a little milk.
- Add remainder of milk warmed to boiling and cook on hot steam until the cream is not thick.
- Let cool and add butter, melted chocolate and hazelnut.
- Mix well and coat the cake.
Frosting and decoration:
- Melt chocolate, add other ingredients and when a little cool, pour the cake.
- Decorate grated chocolate.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Fine Hazelnut Cake,