- 800 g potatoes,
- 200 g spinach,
- 1-4 tablespoons oil,
- 50 g fleshy bacon,
- 100 g feta cheese,
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese,
- 1 small clove garlic,
- 8 dl milk,
- little butter,
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs,
- salt, pepper, dried vegetables seasoning.
- Peel potatoes and cut into thin slices. Drain the spinach and finely shred and feta cheese crumble with fork.
- Butter fireproof dish and align layer of potatoes, layer of spinach, bacon pieces, feta cheese, and so until all is used (the last layer need to be potato).
- Heat milk with garlic, salt, pepper and spice from dried vegetables, then at first spray moussaka with oil, sprinkle bread crumbs, and then pour the milk.
- Place in preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius and bake for about 35-40 minutes.
- At the end of baking sprinkle grated cheese and return to oven until cheese melt and brown.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Potato Moussaka with Bacon and Spinach,