- 2 tablespoons of fat,
- 2 full tablespoons of flour,
- grated horseradish root.
- 2 tablespoons of fat put in the pan, and when it heats up, add 2 full tablespoons of flour. Fry flour, but be careful not to become brown.
- Pour milk into fried flour, and do this slowly and stir all the while to prevent any lumps forming.
- When the sauce is well cooked, add grated horseradish root, salt and stir well.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and serve with meat.
An excellent side dish for pork knuckles and cooked chicken meat.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Horseradish Sauce,