- 400 g pitted sour cherries,
- a little cinnamon,
- lemon peel of lemon half,
- 4 grain saccharin,
- 3 tablespoons flour,
- 1 dl sour cream.
- All pitted sour cherries season with a little cinnamon.
- Put cinnamon seasoned pitted sour cherries, a lemon peel of lemon half, 4 grain saccharin and salt in a pot, pour over water to cover all ingredients, and cook.
- 3 tablespoons of flour stir with 1 dl of sour cream.
- When water with sour cherries boils pour flour – sour cream mix and cook until it boils again.
It is usually served with a roast meat and baked potatoes.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Sour Cherry Sauce,