- 60 g butter,
- 4 pieces of cream cheese,
- 200 g soft cheese,
- 150 g hard cheese (trappist cheese),
- 3.5 dl broth,
- 1.5 dl white wine,
- 1 dl water,
- 1 tablespoon flour,
- 200 g sour cream,
- white pepper,
- bunch of parsley.
- Fry flour on butter, but be careful not to become brown.
- Add broth and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and soft cheese into soup and cook it, stirring constantly with hand mixer.
- Add wine, white pepper, grated hard cheese and water.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the cheese is completely melted.
- In a serving bowl, whisk sour cream with chopped parsley. Pour the hot soup into serving bowl while stirring it at the same time and serve immediately.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Cheese Soup,