- carp of about 2 kg,
- 2 dl sour cream,
- 2 egg yolks,
- 50 g butter,
- 3 onions,
- Cayenne pepper,
- black pepper,
- Cleaned and washed fish, cut into pieces. Pour salt and black pepper, and fry in hot oil, at all sides.
- Separately, onions chopped to ribs fry on a little oil, when it becomes vitreous add Cayenne pepper. Fried carp put in an oiled ovenproof dish, cover with onions and 1 dl of sour cream.
- Then, browning in the oven. If necessary, pour more a little water.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg yolks with 1 dl sour cream, butter and lemon juice.
- Remove fish from the oven. Pour the fish with juice in which was baked, and then pour all with the sauce of sour cream and egg yolks.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Carp in Sauce,