- 2-3 tea spoons of cooking oil (sunflower oil or olive oil according to taste and wish)
- 1 bigger onion
- 250 gr of pork meat (pork haunch meat cut to small cube pieces)
- 2-3 tea spoons of ground red pepper
- 2-3 soup spoons of tomato sauce
- 1-2 bay (laurel) leaves
- 100 ml of water
- salt, ground black pepper, a condiment (dry seasoned vegetables) according to taste
Comment: For those who like hot, add small cuts of chilli peppers or a bit of chilli sauce, according to taste.
1. Turn on the stove plate, pour 2-3 tea spoons of oil into the pan, add the chopped onion and fry it for a while, until the onion gets a glassy look.
2. Upon this, add 250 gr of pork meat cut to small cube pieces (about 2 cm x 2 cm in size – Not required size).
3. Add salt, ground black pepper and a condiment (dry seasoned vegetables) according to taste.
4. After a 5-10 minutes of simmer, add 2-3 tea spoons of ground red pepper, add 2-3 soup spoons of tomato sauce, pour in 100 ml of water and add 1-2 bay (laurel) leaves.
5. Put the pan-lid over the pan and cook the content for about an hour, on the temperature of about 180 Celsius degrees.
6. Stir the pan content from time to time, with casual water appending according to personal estimation.
7. Cook until the mass becomes compact and until it reaches needed density. Then, turn off the stove plate and leave the pan on the plate while it’s still hot for a while.
8. During the cooking process, for those who like hot, optionally add small cuts of hot peppers or a bit of chilli sauce, according to taste.
The Pork meat stew, goulash, should be served warm with cooked noodles (various types of macaroni), or with the mashed potatoes, as a lunch main meal and could be contributed by many kinds of salads.
Recommended as a very tasty recipe meal. Have a good appetite and enjoy!