- 300 g of rice,
- 300 g of mushrooms (shampignons),
- 1 tablespoon of dried vegetable seasoning,
- a bunch of parsley,
- 3 dl oil,
- 200 g of sour cream,
- 7 dl clear soup,
- a pinch of oregano,
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut mushrooms into quarters. Fry them in 1 dl of oil. Add chopped parsley and dried vegetable seasoning. When mushrooms are ready, add sour cream.
- Heat 2 dl of oil and fry rice, add mushrooms, oregano, stir all and pour the soup over. Season with pepper and salt. Fry rice over medium heat with no stirring.
- Rice is ready when the liquid evaporates.
- Serve warm.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Rice with Mushrooms,