- 1 smaller fresh cabbage head
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 1/3 tea spoon of sugar
- 1 tea spoon of vinegar or according to taste
- 1 tea spoon of cooking oil
1. Remove the outer cabbage head leaves and cut the cabbage to larger or smaller slices (according to wish and taste) with a slicer.
2. Add 1 tea spoon of salt.
3. Add 1/3 of tea spoon of sugar.
4. Add the vinegar (1/2 or 1 small tea spoon),according to taste.
5. Add 1 tea spoon of cooking oil.
6. Stir it all well and, pour the fresh cabbage salad into several small appropriate serving vessels (small nickle plated trays, glass zinnia, wooden platter etc.). Serve them individually decorated and arranged, as an tasty and unavoidable contribution, to the main meal (mostly meat meals).
Have a good appetite and enjoy!