- 1kg cheese (spreadable cheese),
- 200g of deli meat (chopped into small cubes),
- 5 pickled gherkins finely grated,
- 2-3 onions finely grated,
- 5 boiled eggs coarse grated,
- 1 sachet of mayonnaise,
- 3-4 tablespoons of ajvar (traditional Serbian creamy salad made from red bell peppers and chili pepper),
- a little pepper,
- and salt to taste.
- All ingredients mix to combine.
- Leave in the fridge for a little and then enjoy the salad.
This salad is very easy to make, and very refreshing. Good for the summer heats. It can be eaten as a salad, and also can be spreads over a piece of bread and served as appetizer or snack.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Mama’s Homemade Salad,