(refreshing salad that can be served hot or cold)
- 300g spaghetti,
- two young onions, chopped,
- 1 clove garlic, squeezed,
- coriander leaves, chopped,
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce,
- 3 tablespoons vinegar,
- a little ginger,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Cook spaghetti in salted, boiled water. As soon as it become soft drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- While spaghetti is still cooking, mix all ingredients together except olive oil.
- While spaghetti is still warm, mix it with salad dressing.
- When the salad cool down, pour the olive oil, shake and serve.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Pasta Salad,