- 1kg flour,
- 3 teaspoons salt,
- 300 g fat,
- 4dl milk,
- 2 teaspoons sugar,
- purchase a cube of fresh yeast,
- 1 egg for coating,
- 3 tablespoons oil.
- Stir yeast in lukewarm milk to which was added 2 tsp sugar and 4 tablespoons flour (prepared weight of flour).
- Flour mixed with 3 tablespoons of salt, rub with 300 g of fat and add the yeast with the milk and knead well. Leave dough that he said.
- Then divide it into 2 parts and each develop a plate that has a thickness of a finger.
- From the first cut of each plate and stick them to paint with 1 egg (previously stirred with 3 tablespoons of oil) and sprinkle with lots of cumin, remove and line up in oiled baking pan.
- Only when all the sticks were placed include oven to slightly increased in the pan while the oven does not heat up. Oven.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Salty Sticks (Štanglice),