- mayonnaise (1 pc.),
- pickled cucumber (2 pcs.),
- chicken (1 pc.),
- parsley leaf,
- can of sardines (1 pc.),
- white pepper,
- eggs (2 pcs.),
- Cleaned and washed chicken cook in salted water.
- Drain and separate the white meat, peel skin and remove bones.
- Sardines also remove the bones and grind together with the chicken in the meat grinder.
- Add ground white pepper, mustard, lemon juice, finely chopped parsley leaves and chopped hard-boiled egg yolks.
- On the oval shape plate paste, pour the mayonnaise, and decorate cubes and pickled cucumber egg whites, and a few leaves of parsley.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]White Meat Chicken Pate,