- 400 g mushrooms (champignons),
- 400 g chicken breast,
- bunch of young onions,
- 150 g mayonnaise,
- 3 tablespoons of white wine,
- a tablespoon of vegetable seasonings,
- a little oil.
- Put chopped into cubes and stir-fried chicken breast in a bowl.
- Add separately stewed cut champignons and round sliced young onions.
- Stir mayonnaise, juice of lemon, white wine, vegetable seasoning, salt and pepper to taste and chopped parsley, and pour all over the chicken and mushrooms.
- All stir gently and keep in the refrigerator before serving.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Appetizer of Mushrooms and Chicken,